Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 12:43 - Sep 13 with 569 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Estonian PM on a foreign face saving mission? on 14:04 - Sep 13 with 475 viewsHARRY10

I am sure it will come as a quite shock to many that she is a rightie. Righties taking money from foreign types up to no good ? Estonia is not the UK you know.

Her husband earned the money in question from supplying services to a, err.........a sanctioned country. Whereas our own Tory Party merely took numerous payments from a country that had invaded another (Crimea). Our future PM even backed the invasion. Maybe it was that supposed game of tennis that confuse him.

Thankfully the US has no such activities. If you ignore Trump and the Russian help to rig the 2020 election.

But that is all behind us now. If you ignore the allegation of Chinese involvement with, yes you guessed. Tory politicians. Still, any money paid over in brown envelops does eventually 'trickle down ' to the cap doffers. It has just taken a bit longer than expected, but I am sure this money will be dispersed to the needy of the north.....at some point.
[Redacted] on 14:13 - Sep 13 with 461 viewsvictorywilhappen

Estonian PM on a foreign face saving mission? on 14:04 - Sep 13 by HARRY10

I am sure it will come as a quite shock to many that she is a rightie. Righties taking money from foreign types up to no good ? Estonia is not the UK you know.

Her husband earned the money in question from supplying services to a, err.........a sanctioned country. Whereas our own Tory Party merely took numerous payments from a country that had invaded another (Crimea). Our future PM even backed the invasion. Maybe it was that supposed game of tennis that confuse him.

Thankfully the US has no such activities. If you ignore Trump and the Russian help to rig the 2020 election.

But that is all behind us now. If you ignore the allegation of Chinese involvement with, yes you guessed. Tory politicians. Still, any money paid over in brown envelops does eventually 'trickle down ' to the cap doffers. It has just taken a bit longer than expected, but I am sure this money will be dispersed to the needy of the north.....at some point.

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024